There are a few ways to create a drop down list in Google Sheets. The easiest way is to use a pre-made list.
1. Open a new Google Sheet.
2. Click on the "Data" tab and then select "Validation."
3. Select "List."
4. In the "Source" field, enter the list of items you want to appear in the drop down list.
5. Click "OK."
If you want to create a drop down list from data in a Google Sheet, you can use the "Data Validation" feature.
1. Open the Google Sheet that contains the data you want to use for your drop down list.
4. In the "Source" field, select the range of cells that contains the data you want to use for your drop down list.
5. In the "Cell Reference" field, select "A1."
6. Click "OK."
Now, when you enter data in cell A1, a drop down list will appear, allowing you to select from the list of items you specified.