If you're anything like me, you're always looking for ways to save time and be more productive. That's why I'm excited to share with you this little shortcut for creating drop down lists in excel. It's quick, easy, and best of all, it will save you a ton of time!
Here's how it works:
1. Select the cells where you want to create the drop down list.
2. Go to the Data tab and click on the Data Validation button.
3. In the Data Validation dialog box, select the Allow: option and choose List from the drop down menu.
4. In the Source: field, type in the values that you want to appear in the drop down list, separated by commas.
5. Click OK and you're done!
Now when you click on one of the cells that you selected in step 1, you'll see a drop down list with all of the values that you entered. This is a great way to save time when you need to enter the same data over and over again. Give it a try and see how much time you can save!
Get started with Causal today. Build models effortlessly, connect them directly to your data, and share them with interactive dashboards and beautiful visuals.