If you're a Mac user, you know that there are certain shortcuts that make using your computer a breeze. The same goes for Microsoft Excel. Whether you're just getting started with the program or you're a seasoned pro, these 15 Mac Excel shortcuts will help you work better and faster.
1. Command + N: Create a new workbook
2. Command + O: Open an existing workbook
3. Command + S: Save the current workbook
4. Command + P: Print the current worksheet
5. Command + F: Open the Find dialog box
6. Command + H: Open the Replace dialog box
7. Command + G: Go to a specific cell
8. Command + A: Select the entire worksheet
9. Command + B: Bold the selected text
10. Command + I: Italicize the selected text
11. Command + U: Underline the selected text
12. Command + Z: Undo the last action
13. Command + Y: Redo the last action
14. Command + W: Close the current workbook
15. Command + Q: Quit Excel
These are just a few of the many shortcuts that are available to you in Excel for Mac. For a complete list of shortcuts, visit the Microsoft website.
With these shortcuts at your fingertips, you'll be able to work faster and more efficiently in Excel. Give them a try and see how they can help you get your work done.