If you're like most people, you probably use Microsoft Excel on a daily basis. Whether you're a student, a business owner, or an employee, Excel is a powerful tool that can help you get your work done more efficiently.
There are a ton of different shortcuts that you can use in Excel to save time, and in this article, we're going to share 19 of the best ones with you.
1. Ctrl + N: This shortcut will create a new workbook for you.
2. Ctrl + O: Use this shortcut to open an existing workbook.
3. Ctrl + S: Save your current workbook with this shortcut.
4. Ctrl + F: Use this shortcut to open the Find dialog box. You can use this to search for a specific value in your workbook.
5. Ctrl + H: This shortcut will open the Replace dialog box. You can use this to find and replace values in your workbook.
6. Ctrl + G: Use this shortcut to open the Go To dialog box. This can be used to quickly jump to a specific cell in your workbook.
7. F5: This shortcut will open the Go To dialog box with the last cell you selected already entered into the dialog box.
8. Ctrl + P: Use this shortcut to open the Print dialog box.
9. Ctrl + Z: This shortcut will undo the last action you took.
10. Ctrl + Y: This shortcut will redo the last action you took.
11. Ctrl + A: This shortcut will select all of the cells in your workbook.
12. Ctrl + B: This shortcut will bold the selected cells.
13. Ctrl + I: This shortcut will italicize the selected cells.
14. Ctrl + U: This shortcut will underline the selected cells.
15. Ctrl + 5: This shortcut will strikethrough the selected cells.
16. Ctrl + 1: This shortcut will open the Format Cells dialog box.
17. Ctrl + 2: This shortcut will apply the bold format to the selected cells.
18. Ctrl + 3: This shortcut will apply the italic format to the selected cells.
19. Ctrl + 4: This shortcut will apply the underline format to the selected cells.
These are just a few of the many shortcuts that you can use in Excel to save time. Experiment with different shortcuts and see which ones work best for you. You may be surprised at how much time you can save by using them on a regular basis.