1. To rename a sheet, first select it by clicking on its tab. Then, type the new name for the sheet and press Enter.
2. You can also rename a sheet by right-clicking on its tab and selecting Rename from the context menu.
3. If you want to quickly rename multiple sheets, you can do so by selecting them all (Ctrl+click or Shift+click) and then typing the new name for all of them at once.
4. Another way to rename multiple sheets is to use the right-click method mentioned above, but this time selecting Rename from the context menu.
5. If you want to keep your sheet tabs in alphabetical order, you can do so by right-clicking on any tab and selecting Move or Copy from the context menu.
6. In the Move or Copy dialog box, select the destination workbook and choose to create a copy of the sheet(s).
7. You can also use keyboard shortcuts to move or copy sheets. To move a sheet, select it and press Ctrl+X. To copy a sheet, select it and press Ctrl+C.
8. If you want to quickly insert a new sheet, you can do so by pressing Ctrl+Shift+N.
9. To delete a sheet, right-click on its tab and select Delete from the context menu.
10. You can also delete a sheet by selecting it and pressing Ctrl+D.