If you're like most people, you probably use Microsoft Excel to help you organize and keep track of data. And if you're like most people, you probably find yourself constantly inserting new rows into your spreadsheet.
Fortunately, there's a shortcut that can help you insert new rows quickly and easily. Here's how it works:
1. Select the row where you want to insert the new row.
2. Right-click on the row number.
3. Select "Insert" from the drop-down menu.
4. A new row will be inserted above the selected row.
5. You can then enter the data you want into the new row.
That's all there is to it! This shortcut can save you a lot of time if you find yourself constantly inserting new rows into your spreadsheet.
Get started with Causal today. Build models effortlessly, connect them directly to your data, and share them with interactive dashboards and beautiful visuals.