The Best Excel Shortcut for Inserting Copied Cells
If you're anything like me, you're always looking for ways to work smarter, not harder. And when it comes to Microsoft Excel, there are a ton of shortcuts and tips that can help you save time and be more productive. Today, I want to share with you my favorite shortcut for inserting copied cells.
Here's how it works:
1. Select the cell or range of cells that you want to copy.
2. Press Ctrl+C to copy the selection.
3. Select the cell where you want to paste the copied cells.
4. Press Ctrl+Shift+V to paste the copied cells.
5. That's it! The copied cells will be inserted above the cell you selected in Step 3.
This shortcut is extremely helpful when you're working with large data sets and need to insert copied cells in multiple places. And the best part is, it works in all versions of Excel!
I hope you found this tip helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment below. And be sure to check out my other Excel tips and tutorials on my website, www.contextures.com.
Get started with Causal today. Build models effortlessly, connect them directly to your data, and share them with interactive dashboards and beautiful visuals.